An odd little blog about Agent Rhinestone and her BFF's.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

File #109 Thursday Thoughts.

Thought 1:
Agent Rhinestone secretly yearns that she could predict the future. Wouldn't life be a bit easier if you didn't have to wonder what was going to happen next? You would automatically know silly things like...
a. Should I get married to so and so.
b. Should I buy those ridiculously expensive shoes or will I lose my job tomorrow?
c. Should I cut my hair off or would I miss it?
d. Will my future baby be cute or slightly odd looking in the face?

Thought 2:
Rhinestone has recently decided that it is rather hard to be human. As a human girl (or woman or whatever) you are constantly having to navigate around other weird humans. Other weird humans have fears and insecurities and sometimes really bad senses of style. Some have no sense of humor- which is Rhinestone's least favorite quality. I mean- WOW humans. Don't humans.

Thought 3:
Aren't names weird? Your parents give you a name at birth.. which is really just a word and then you are expected to answer to that word for the rest of your life and you have absolutely no say in it. Wow.

Thought 4:
Lately Rhinestone's main response to anything is "Shush" or "Shh". Sometimes life is just hilarious. It's so funny you have to tell the person making you laugh to hush because you can't even stop laughing.

Thought 5:
Don't self. Shush.

1 comment:

hello. said...

You are insightful and pretty in the face.